Gorf has designed a 30 foot tall by 10 foot wide by 10 foot deep sample tower system. The sample tower includes a 80 foot long feed conveyor, 3 stage sample system, a 15 horse power crusher system, a 20 foot reject conveyor and weighs approximately 12 tons. The sample tower can be modified to customer specifications.equirements:
- Ore sample is required to be ¾” and under.
- Operated under Geologist supervision
- 100 ton/hr is run through
- Of that 100 tons 3% (3 tons) goes through the first cut.
- 3% (81.65kg) of the accepted 3 tons goes through the second cut and is crushed down to 3/16”.
- 3% (2.45kg) of the accepted 81.65kgs goes through the third cut.
- Producing two samples and one reject.
- The two samples (2.45kgs) are then taken and analyzed to determine the amount of gold per ton.
- Sampler System has a 3-6% sample option.
- (Rankin showed a 6 grams per ton sample)
100 tons X 3% = 3 tons = 97 ton reject
3 tons X 3% = .09 tons (81.65kg) = 2.91 ton reject
81.65kg X 3% = 2.45 kgs = 79.2 kg reject
Comaplex Mineral Corporation – J#08-008
Work Description: 3 Stage Sample Tower – Gorf designed and patented a 30 foot tall by 10 foot wide/deep sample tower system. The sample tower includes a 80 foot long feed conveyor, 3 stage sample system, a 15 horse power crusher system, and a 20 foot reject conveyor. The sample tower can be modified to customer specifications.
Armistice Resources Corp. – J#08-267
Work Description: Linear Sampler – Gorf constructed a single stage cutter with approximate dimensions of 8 feet high by 8 feet wide by 12 feet long. All wiring was done at Gorf’s shop. Sampler was modified to customer specifications.